Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Recruiting Bliss

Ack. What's a girl gotta do to land a job in this city?

I've discovered one thing - recruiting agencies. At this point I'm not quite sure if they're legitimate or if they are going to steal my identity while making me work in a sweatshop...
I have another interview tomorrow morning to do some admin work at a museum. Fortunately this sounds much more promising than any other lead I've come up with on my own. This lady is absolutely amazing, or so says her Yelp review here. Should be interesting...

The worst part about all of this is that I have a B.A., okay okay it's in Psychology, but nonetheless - I've spent the money and time to obtain a college degree but I still have to fight to get a good job. I could rack it up to the fact that I'm young, but in all honesty...I've been out of college for two years now. I could rack it up to the economy, but there seems to be tech startups every five feet in San Francisco. Eh, for now I'll just find bliss in those moments that are cost-effective.

No comments:

Post a Comment